Food Matters Distribution
Thank you so much for your interest in using and/or stocking Food Matters products. We are just so excited to share these products with as many people as possible which is why we offer discounts on all orders about quantities of five. Our wholesale program allows you to enjoy up to 70% off Food Matters products.
- Shop over 20 Food Matters Product Lines - Plus be the first to hear about brand new products and specials
- Save time & money - Order online instantly and receive up to 70% off
- Low Shipping Costs - We offer some of the lowest shipping prices on bulk deliveries
How To Get Started...
- Email Us - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you would like to create a wholesale account and also specify whether you are located in AU or US/ROW. One of our incredible 24/7 support team will send you an invite to setup your store account.
- Start Shopping & Save!! Once you have done this, you will be able to login into your account and automatically shop wholesale prices on all products (incredible - we know!)
- Automatic Shipping - Your order will be automatically dispatched from either our US warehouse in Illinois or our Australian warehouse located on the Sunshine Coast.
How can I track my shipment? Your order will be dispatched from either our Illinois (USA) or Sunshine Coast (Australia) warehouse within 24 - 48 hours of ordering. When dispatched, you will receive a shipping notification with tracking details.
How long will it take for my order to arrive? The postal services we use should ensure delivery within the following timeframes:
- Australia: 3 - 5 business days
- America: 3 - 5 business days
- Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- International: 7 - 14 business days
Delays in delivery could occur during public holidays, bank holidays or customs. If you have any questions about your order, please just let us know!
What method of shipping do you use? We use different shipping methods depending on the location, please see our guide below:
- Australia: sent via Australia Post & you will receive an email with tracking details.
- US: sent via USPS & you will receive an email with tracking details.
- Rest Of World: sent via USPS First Class International. At this time the service does not include tracking.
What is Customs / Import Tax? All orders that are shipping to a destination outside the USA or Australia are subject to customs duties, import taxes and other fees levied by the destination country. You are responsible for these charges.You can estimate these charges by clicking here.
My Credit Card Was Declined. We occasionally have people with credit card issues and we have a solution for you. Some banks have card restriction on International purchases. Although Food Matters ships from our warehouse in IIlinois, Chicago, US and you are being charged in US dollars, our head office is actually located in Australia and have an Australian bank account. Your bank is likely recognizing this and placing a restriction on your purchase to protect you against fraud. From here you have a couple of options:
- Process your payment using PayPal (you can still use your credit card here as it goes through a different gateway)
- Contact your bank and give them permission to approve the transaction, you will then be able to place your order online with us using your credit card.
Still, have a question? Please contact us here