Water is essential for us to survive. But not all water is the same, or even safe to drink. The PurePro Reverse Osmosis System has a state-of-the-art filtration system that removes dangerous pollutants, dissolved contaminants, fluoride and toxins, providing you with impeccably pure water for optimum health and wellbeing.
"Are you feeling tired? Sluggish? Confused why your health isn't in tip-top shape, even though you're eating well? From added-fluoride, to hidden pollutants, there's a lot lurking in our water supply! But choosing a water filter can be challenging. It's often something we get asked about a lot. So we decided to share our favourite filter with you to help ensure you're drinking the purest water possible!" -
James & Laurentine
Why Is Pure Water So Important For Your Health?
Despite some popular misconceptions, less than 1% of the organic minerals are actually found in most raw water supplies. With increasing pollution, our water supply contains mostly inorganic minerals, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, carbonate and lime compounds. When these minerals are given in soluble form from live fruits and vegetables, our body can absorb this sustenance into our cells.
However, these inorganic minerals are not compatible with our bodies when we drink them. Our body’s cells reject these minerals and leave mineral deposits and acid crystals throughout the body. This debris creates work and trouble for the body and may lead to arthritis in joints, gallstones, kidney stones and mineral deposits in artery walls.
What Makes The PurePro Product Unique?
The PurePro system removes up to 96% of all dissolved contaminants in your water. This pure water is essential for optimal hydration and helping to cleanse impurities out of the body.
Drinking purified water also prevents inorganic minerals from entering our bodies and helps to remove inorganic mineral deposits already there, helping to reduce your exposure to everyday chemicals and toxins that may be lurking in your water.
There are many water filter systems available, but the PurePro stood out as one of the best available for these key reasons:
A SUPER EFFICIENT PRODUCTION RATE - The PurePro has a production rate of 50 US gallons per day under the following conditions:
- Nominal rejection rate 96%
- 500 PPM TDS
- TFC Membrane
- Water temperature 21°C
AN INCREDIBLE 4-STAGE FILTERING CAPACITY - The PurePro has a 4-stage product specification for each level of filtration:
- Stage1. 5 mic PP sediment filter - Removes suspended matter such as silt, rust sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, dirt and cloudiness from the water.
- Stage2. GAC Filter - Removes herbicides, pesticides, chlorine, chlorine by-products and organic chemicals.
- Stage3. 50 US gallon per day RO Membrane (50 GPD) - Removes 98% of impurities including the organic and inorganic minerals and chemicals, including flouride!
- Stage4. Inline GAC filter - Polishes the water and removes any taste or odour the water may have picked up while sitting in the tank.
Will The PurePro System Fit In Your Home?
The PurePro sits underneath your sink allowing for a discreet filtering system.
Where space under the sink is an issue we commonly fit the storage tank at the back, in the cupboard beside the sink.
The kit Includes:
- A deluxe ceramic faucet and chrome mounting, PE Tube 5 mtrs, feed supply water adaptor set, 3.2 gallon metal tank (white). Applicable for running water or underground water. Input Water Pressure: 50~60 PSI. R.O. Output: 50 GPD.
- W36 x D13 x H45 cm
- Height: 41cm
- Width: 29cm
Setup and Installation:
- A plumber is required to install the system. Contact PurePro directly to arrange installation if you're in the Gold Coast region (Ph: 1800 850 416)
- 12 Months
- Annual servicing is recommended to ensure your PurePro System continues to provide you with the cleanest water possible. Please contact PurePro for the most up to date pricing and services (Ph: 1800 850 416)